Dr. Anjana N Ramamurthy - Psychiatrist in Bangalore
Profile of Dr. Anjana N Ramamurthy
Trustwell Hospitals is proud to have Dr Anajana N Ramamurthy as Consultant - Psychiatrist.
Dr Anajana completed her MBBS from the renowned Bangalore Medical collage and followed it with a MD (Psychiatry) from Father Muller Medical college in Mangalore.
Apart from practising at Trustwell Hospitals, Dr Anjana also works at Victoria Government hospital as "Consultant - Psychiatrist" attached to the Bangalore Medical Collage. She also teaches the Post-Graduate & Under-Graduate students of Bangalore Medical Collage.
Dr Anajana is an expert in
- Management of adult, child (ASD, ADHD, IDD) and geriatric(Dementia) psychiatric disorders.
- Substance use disorders: de- addiction, motivation enhancement and relapse prevention strategies.
- Interpreting neuro-imaging- EEG, CT, MRI as per requirement in the field.
- Psychotherapy (CBT, BT, JPMR, Mindfulness) and ECT in various psychiatric disorders.
1. MBBS - Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore - Year 2006 to 2011.
2. M.D. Psychiatry - Father Muller Medical College. Mangalore - Year 2016 to 2019
3. Fellowship in Diabetes – Apollo Hospitals under Medvarsity University - 2016
Title – Sexual Function and Substance Use in Mothers of Mentally Retarded Children Guide – Dr Supriya Hegde
1. Marital Quality and Self Esteem in women who undergo Hysterectomy for benign conditions. Completed. Principal Investigator.
2. Specific learning disabilities and assessment (in process)
1. Effect of multimodal approach with newer OAD's on glycemic parameters and insulin dose in Indian Type 2 DM patients uncontrolled on insulin .ADA 2017.
2. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry- April 2019 - “Levetiracetam induced irritability in organic personality disorder”
3. Paper titled ‘Marital Quality and Self Esteem in women who undergo Hysterectomy for benign conditions’ was one among the 7 papers selected from all over the state for the Dr H. S. Subramaniam Memorial Best PG Paper Award during KANCIPS 2018 held at Hubli from 31st August to 2rd September 2018.
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases