Dr. Krithika Mohan
Dr. Krithika Mohan
Dr Krithika Mohan completed her MBBS in 2011 and then went on to do her MD in general medicine in 2013. She has worked in reputed hospitals such as Manipal hospitals and Apollo hospitals as a physician before pursuing her specialty training in Nephrology. She completed her nephrology fellowship from the reputed Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad which is particularly known for its high volume of kidney transplants. She also has a certification in renal pathology from the international society of nephrology. Since completing her training, she has been associated with several hospitals in bangalore. On the academic front she creates nephrology educational content for many online platforms and is associated with various journals such as the KI reports, Kidney medicine, Indian journal of transplantation.
MBBS, MD (General medicine), DNB (Nephrology)
- International Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Transplantation
Women in Nephrology - India
- Correlation of Clinical, Serological and Radiological Features of Severe Dengue Fever Shashidhar Gopalakrishna, Krithika Mohan J. App. Med. Sci., 2015; 3(3E):1397-1399
- Renal fellow network - IdeS (Imlifidase): Breaking Bad Immunoglobulins in Sensitized Transplant Recipients
- Renal fellow network - Landmark trials of Belatacept in kidney transplantation
- Nephrology fellow clinical compendium - Chapter 2: Native and Transplant Kidney Biopsy: The Procedure.
- Renal fellow network A rare cause of hypokalaemia
- Krithika Mohan, Namrata Parikh, Riding the COVID-19 Tsunami in India: A nephrologist’s perspective, Kidney International Reports, Volume 6, Issue 8, 2021, Pages 2011-2013, ISSN 2468-0249
- Bilateral Renal Mucor Mycosis Presenting as Anuria in a Covid 19 Recovered Patient: A Case Report and Review of Literature Surya Prakash Vaddi, Seshu Mohan Khetavath, Dilip M. Babu, Nagarjuna Maturu, Bhulaxmi, Swathi, Krithika Mohan, Datta Prasad M, Jawahar B, and Rajesh Reddy KRV
- KIReports community - Is Immunomodulatory Therapy for Proliferative GN with Immunoglobulin Deposition (PGNMID) the Future?
- Meena P, Parikh N, Mohan K, Bajpai D, Anandh U, Women in Nephrology- India: One year-old, yet miles to cover, Kidney International Reports (2023), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.ekir.2022.12.012.
Specialization and Expertise
Hemodialysis (acute and chronic)
Dialysis catheter placement
Acute kidney diseases, Chronic kidney diseases
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases