Dr. Leena Raveendra
Profile of Dr. Leena Raveendra
Dr. Leena Raveendra is experienced as a Consultant dermatologist dealing with skin diseases and cosmetic concerns with dermatosurgery and laser surgery for more than 15 years
MBBS, DVD, DNB, FRGUHS(Dermatosurgery)
1. Faculty at Dermacon 2019, Bangalore--47th National Conference of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists
2. Sister society speaker at EADV(European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology), Madrid, Spain 2019 on 9 th October 2019.
3. Speaker at IADVL-SIG Trichology CME-2019 on 20th October 2019.
4. Workshop coordinator for South zone ACS(I) Live Dermatosurgery Workshop, 2016
5. Joint organizing secretary for CME on Leprosy, RRMCH
15 publications in national and international journals
- Kashyap P, Nagaraju U, Raveendra L. Autologous smashed follicular dermal graft with epidermal cell suspensionin chronic non healing leg ulcers. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. accepted for publication
- Raveendra L, Sidappa H, Shree S.- A study of quality of life in patients with facial melanoses. Indian Dermatol Online J 2020;11:154 7.
- Raveendra L, Parameshwaraiah ST. Effect of Research Methodology Workshop on the Perceptions of Post Graduate Medical Students towards Research. J Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(39)2930-2933.
- Pemmanda B, Raveendra L. A retrospective study to evaluate the clinicopathological correlation of skin biopsies done in a tertiary care centre in South India. RFP Journal of Dermatology 2019;4(2):63-69.
- Krishnaswamy K, Raju BP, Raveendra L. Epitope spreading phenomenon. A case report. Indian Dermatol Online J 2019;10:580.
- Siddappa H, Raveendra L. Old age comes early. Indian Dermatol Online J 2017;8:382-3.
- Leena R and Priya KS (2017). A study of Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy among Medical Students. Indian J Lepr.2017; 89 : 91-97.
- Raveendra L, Hemavathi RN, Rajgopal S. A study of vitiligo in type 2 diabetic patients. Indian J Dermatol 2017;62:168-70
- Raveendra L, Pemmanda B, Subramanya A,Nagaraju U. Zosteriform lesions in an elderly man-look beyond herpes zoster. Indian J Dermatol 2015;60:522
- Raveendra L. A clinical study of geriatric dermatoses. Our Dermatology Online 2014; 5(3):235-239
- Kakhandaki AA, Raveendra L. Venkataramana PA, Khandre JS. Favre Racouchot syndrome with bilateral mechanical ptosis- an unusual presentation. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2014 ;7:135-6. Leena Raveendra, Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju et al. Atrophic type of morphea profundus - an Indian experience.Our Dermatol Online.2013; 4(2): 172-175
- Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju, Leena Raveendra et al. Oculocutaneous albinism complicated with an ulcerated plaque. Our Dermatol Online. 2013; 4(2): 208-211.
- Belliappa P, Umashankar N, Raveendra L. Bullous pilomatricoma: a rare variant resembling bouncy ball. Int J Trichology. 2013; 5:32-4.
- Murthy PS, Kanak K, Raveendra L, Reddy P. Pseudoepitheliomatous, keratotic, and micaceous balanitis. Indian J Dermatol 2010; 55(2): 190–191.
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
The bones (vertebrae) that form the spine in the back are cushioned by discs. Located between each of the vertebra in the spinal column, discs act as shock absorbers for the spinal bones. The discs are round, like small pillows, with a tough, outer layer that surrounds the nucleus. A herniated disk is also known …
The most common cause of kidney infections is Bacteria. It enters your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and can multiply and travel to your kidneys. Bacteria from an infection elsewhere in your body also can spread through your bloodstream to your kidneys. Pyelonephritis is a condition (Infection of …
Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance. You may feel like you are spinning or the world around is spinning. It is more often caused due to issues related to the inner ear or the Brain. Some of the most common causes are. BPPV It is known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It is a condition …
Asthma does not have to limit your life. All over the world many people have asthma. You cannot cure asthma but you can completely control your asthma. Visit Best Pulmonolgy Department in Bangalore. People with asthma can have normal, active lives. When your asthma is under control – you can work, play, go to school, …
What is Depression? Depression, being the most common psychiatric disorder worldwide, is still widely unrecognised and untreated. This may be due to the stigma of having a mental health problem. Many times, people feel that having depression means that they are labelling themselves to be mentally weak and that they should come out of it …
Managing Menopause is not as complicated as one would be thinking. “Menopause” happens as a natural process of ageing. The primary reason or cause may be primarily attributed due to the reduction of the ovarian reserve and subsequent fall in the level of the ovarian hormones (oestrogen and progesterone) What are the causes of Menopause? …