Dr. Leena Raveendra
Profile of Dr. Leena Raveendra
Dr. Leena Raveendra is experienced as a Consultant dermatologist dealing with skin diseases and cosmetic concerns with dermatosurgery and laser surgery for more than 15 years
MBBS, DVD, DNB, FRGUHS(Dermatosurgery)
1. Faculty at Dermacon 2019, Bangalore--47th National Conference of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists
2. Sister society speaker at EADV(European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology), Madrid, Spain 2019 on 9 th October 2019.
3. Speaker at IADVL-SIG Trichology CME-2019 on 20th October 2019.
4. Workshop coordinator for South zone ACS(I) Live Dermatosurgery Workshop, 2016
5. Joint organizing secretary for CME on Leprosy, RRMCH
15 publications in national and international journals
- Kashyap P, Nagaraju U, Raveendra L. Autologous smashed follicular dermal graft with epidermal cell suspensionin chronic non healing leg ulcers. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. accepted for publication
- Raveendra L, Sidappa H, Shree S.- A study of quality of life in patients with facial melanoses. Indian Dermatol Online J 2020;11:154 7.
- Raveendra L, Parameshwaraiah ST. Effect of Research Methodology Workshop on the Perceptions of Post Graduate Medical Students towards Research. J Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(39)2930-2933.
- Pemmanda B, Raveendra L. A retrospective study to evaluate the clinicopathological correlation of skin biopsies done in a tertiary care centre in South India. RFP Journal of Dermatology 2019;4(2):63-69.
- Krishnaswamy K, Raju BP, Raveendra L. Epitope spreading phenomenon. A case report. Indian Dermatol Online J 2019;10:580.
- Siddappa H, Raveendra L. Old age comes early. Indian Dermatol Online J 2017;8:382-3.
- Leena R and Priya KS (2017). A study of Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy among Medical Students. Indian J Lepr.2017; 89 : 91-97.
- Raveendra L, Hemavathi RN, Rajgopal S. A study of vitiligo in type 2 diabetic patients. Indian J Dermatol 2017;62:168-70
- Raveendra L, Pemmanda B, Subramanya A,Nagaraju U. Zosteriform lesions in an elderly man-look beyond herpes zoster. Indian J Dermatol 2015;60:522
- Raveendra L. A clinical study of geriatric dermatoses. Our Dermatology Online 2014; 5(3):235-239
- Kakhandaki AA, Raveendra L. Venkataramana PA, Khandre JS. Favre Racouchot syndrome with bilateral mechanical ptosis- an unusual presentation. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2014 ;7:135-6. Leena Raveendra, Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju et al. Atrophic type of morphea profundus - an Indian experience.Our Dermatol Online.2013; 4(2): 172-175
- Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju, Leena Raveendra et al. Oculocutaneous albinism complicated with an ulcerated plaque. Our Dermatol Online. 2013; 4(2): 208-211.
- Belliappa P, Umashankar N, Raveendra L. Bullous pilomatricoma: a rare variant resembling bouncy ball. Int J Trichology. 2013; 5:32-4.
- Murthy PS, Kanak K, Raveendra L, Reddy P. Pseudoepitheliomatous, keratotic, and micaceous balanitis. Indian J Dermatol 2010; 55(2): 190–191.
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
Digestive disorders refer to a range of conditions that affect the digestive system, which includes the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, small intestine, and large intestine. These disorders can cause discomfort, pain, and other unpleasant symptoms, and may significantly impact a person’s quality of life. Trustwell Hospitals, Institute of Gastrosciences has excellent infrastructure and doctors …
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Read More »
Scrotal Pain and Its Causes
Scrotal Pain and Its Causes Testicular pain can be caused by a sudden injury, inflammation, sexually transmitted infections, or an emergency condition. This condition can cause a dull ache in the scrotum, sometimes along with swelling Common Causes – Epididymoorchitis ( Infection and inflammation of testes and Epididymis) Torsion testes ( Twisting of testes around its …
Heart Attack in Young
Myocardial infarction in persons under the age of 45 years accounts for 6% to 10% of all myocardial infarction. Frequency of MI in younger subjects The Framingham Heart Study : Incidence of an MI over a 10 year follow-up was 12.9/1000 in men 30 to 34 years old and 5.2/1000 in women 35 to 44 …
Role of Vitamin D
As we all know Vitamin D is vital to the body’s functioning. A deficiency in this Vitamin can cause problems and hamper our lifestyle. It is normally more severe during the winter season. The most important and freely available source is Sun’s rays. It is the most abundant source of Vitamin D. During the winter …
Kidney Infections and Its Management
The most common cause of kidney infections is Bacteria. It enters your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and can multiply and travel to your kidneys. Bacteria from an infection elsewhere in your body also can spread through your bloodstream to your kidneys. Pyelonephritis is a condition (Infection of …
What is Vertigo
Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance. You may feel like you are spinning or the world around is spinning. It is more often caused due to issues related to the inner ear or the Brain. Some of the most common causes are. BPPV It is known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It is a condition …