Dr. Leena Raveendra
Profile of Dr. Leena Raveendra
Dr. Leena Raveendra is experienced as a Consultant dermatologist dealing with skin diseases and cosmetic concerns with dermatosurgery and laser surgery for more than 15 years
MBBS, DVD, DNB, FRGUHS(Dermatosurgery)
1. Faculty at Dermacon 2019, Bangalore--47th National Conference of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists
2. Sister society speaker at EADV(European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology), Madrid, Spain 2019 on 9 th October 2019.
3. Speaker at IADVL-SIG Trichology CME-2019 on 20th October 2019.
4. Workshop coordinator for South zone ACS(I) Live Dermatosurgery Workshop, 2016
5. Joint organizing secretary for CME on Leprosy, RRMCH
15 publications in national and international journals
- Kashyap P, Nagaraju U, Raveendra L. Autologous smashed follicular dermal graft with epidermal cell suspensionin chronic non healing leg ulcers. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. accepted for publication
- Raveendra L, Sidappa H, Shree S.- A study of quality of life in patients with facial melanoses. Indian Dermatol Online J 2020;11:154 7.
- Raveendra L, Parameshwaraiah ST. Effect of Research Methodology Workshop on the Perceptions of Post Graduate Medical Students towards Research. J Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2019;8(39)2930-2933.
- Pemmanda B, Raveendra L. A retrospective study to evaluate the clinicopathological correlation of skin biopsies done in a tertiary care centre in South India. RFP Journal of Dermatology 2019;4(2):63-69.
- Krishnaswamy K, Raju BP, Raveendra L. Epitope spreading phenomenon. A case report. Indian Dermatol Online J 2019;10:580.
- Siddappa H, Raveendra L. Old age comes early. Indian Dermatol Online J 2017;8:382-3.
- Leena R and Priya KS (2017). A study of Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy among Medical Students. Indian J Lepr.2017; 89 : 91-97.
- Raveendra L, Hemavathi RN, Rajgopal S. A study of vitiligo in type 2 diabetic patients. Indian J Dermatol 2017;62:168-70
- Raveendra L, Pemmanda B, Subramanya A,Nagaraju U. Zosteriform lesions in an elderly man-look beyond herpes zoster. Indian J Dermatol 2015;60:522
- Raveendra L. A clinical study of geriatric dermatoses. Our Dermatology Online 2014; 5(3):235-239
- Kakhandaki AA, Raveendra L. Venkataramana PA, Khandre JS. Favre Racouchot syndrome with bilateral mechanical ptosis- an unusual presentation. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2014 ;7:135-6. Leena Raveendra, Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju et al. Atrophic type of morphea profundus - an Indian experience.Our Dermatol Online.2013; 4(2): 172-175
- Belliappa Pemmanda Raju, Umashankar Nagaraju, Leena Raveendra et al. Oculocutaneous albinism complicated with an ulcerated plaque. Our Dermatol Online. 2013; 4(2): 208-211.
- Belliappa P, Umashankar N, Raveendra L. Bullous pilomatricoma: a rare variant resembling bouncy ball. Int J Trichology. 2013; 5:32-4.
- Murthy PS, Kanak K, Raveendra L, Reddy P. Pseudoepitheliomatous, keratotic, and micaceous balanitis. Indian J Dermatol 2010; 55(2): 190–191.
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Arthritis affects millions of people across the world every year. It has impacted considerable amount of people. As per data available on the internet, around 70 people out of 1,00,000 are affected every year by Arthritis. Nearly half of adults with arthritis have persistent pain. Incidence of RA in Women are about two to three times …
What is Mucor mycosis? Mucormycosis, or black fungus, has been heard, so much of late during the Covid 19 pandemic, Many of them have heard it first time. This is a fungus that normally resides in our nasal passageways and causes infection when the immunity goes down. It is a rare but severe fungal infection. …
There have been more than ever speculations on Reports that children are not at more risk from the third wave of COVID-19. However, it is safest to stay cautious for your children’s sake. Ever since the onset of this pandemic, there have been more potential strains on the horizon. Hence it is better to be …
Many times, you would have experienced disturbances in sleep or discomfort in your mind with a heavy head and dizziness. Most of us will do it because we are living in a challenging world today. I and you are no different. The reason for this is stress. Well, how do you know that you are …
Stress is normal during pregnancy since pregnancy is a period of numerous emotional, physical and psychological changes. Your family life, your body and your feelings are evolving. You may invite these changes, however, they can add new stress to your life. A consistently high level of stress may mess up your health, leading to high-impact …