Dr Mangesh Kamath
Profile of Dr Mangesh Kamath
Trustwell Hospitals is proud to have Dr Mangesh Kamath - One of the Best Medical Oncologist, Haemato-oncologist and BMT Physician in Bangalore. Dr Mangesh has done his DM from the prestigious Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology - Bangalore.
Dr Mangesh has been conferred with MRCP by the Royal college of Physicians, UK. He also received his European certification in Medical Oncology (ECMO) from the prestigious European Society of Medical Oncology, Lugano, Switzerland.
Dr Mangesh also worked with IBM to promote the use of IBM Watson (AI technology) for Oncology and
Watson for Genomics.
Prior to joining Trustwell Hospitals, Dr Mangesh has worked in BGS Global Hospital, HCG Cancer Hospital, Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Hospital to name a few.
- ECMO (European Certified in Medical Oncology) - European Society of Medical Oncology, Lugano, Switzerland
- MRCP (Medical Oncology - SCE) Royal College of Physicians, UK
- DM (Medical Oncology, HematoOncology, BMT) - Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
- DNB - (Internal Medicine) The Bangalore Hospital, Bangalore
- MBBS - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College, B’lore
1) Member of Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO), India
2) Member of Association of Physicians of India (API), India
3) Member of Association of Medical Oncologists of India, India
4) Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology, USA
5) Member of European Society of Medical Oncology, Switzerland
6) Member of American Association of Cancer Research, USA
7) Member of European Association Cancer Research, Europe
8) Member of Royal College of Physicians, UK
1) Efficacy study of metronomic chemotherapy in metastatic NSCLC. Abstract Number: e19092. Citation: J ClinOncol 31, 2013 (suppl; abstr e19092). Author(s): B. J.Srinivas, NayakRadheshyam, C. Gunasagar, EriatGovind, Veldore H. Vidya, Rao M.Raghavendra, MangeshKamath, Roy Siddartha.
2) Metastatic Non-small lung cancer in South India: a regional demographic study;Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Cancer. 2nd Author.
3) Pharmacoeconomic Advantage of Cisplatin and Etoposide chemoregimen for Metastatic Non Small Lung Cancer; An Indian Study. 1st Author. Accepted for publication in Lung India Journal.
4) Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the esophagus - emerging clinicopathological trends and outcomes of a rare entity. Annals of Oncology 12/2015; DOI:10.1093/annonc/mdv522.06. 1st Author.
5) Clinicopathological profile of Follicular Dendritic cell sarcoma of the head and neck.Published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Aug, Vol-10(8): XC08-XC11.
6) Clinicopathological profile of pure neuroendocrine neoplasms of the esophagus – A South Indian center experience. Accepted for publication in Journal of oncology.
7) Role of non- methotrexate based IAP chemotherapy regimen in osteosarcoma treatment.Under peer review.
8) Demographic profile of pediatric osteosarcoma in south india: a single institution experience. Ashok S Komaranchath, L. Appaji, K. C. Lakshmaiah , Mangesh Kamath , Rekha V Kumar. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. DOI: 10.5958/2319-5886.2015.00106.X.
9) An analysis of the demographic profile, clinical manifestations, investigations and outcome of paediatric myelodysplastic syndrome: A single centre, cross-sectional study. Lingegowda A, Kuntegowdenahalli L, Komaranchath A, Devi L, Kumari P, Kamath M.Int J Cancer Ther Oncol 2015; 3(3):337. DOI: 10.14319/ijcto.33.7.
10) A Case Report of a Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of Lung with Dual Positivity for EGFR Mutation and ALK Fusion. Published by Kamath M et al., J Nucl Med Radiat Ther 2015, 6:6.
11) Adenocarcinoma of the lung presenting as abdominal skip metastasis: a rare case report. Under peer review for publication in American journal of cancer case reports.
12) Acute Philadelphia chromosome positive biphenotypic leukemia presenting with bilateral orbital chloroma: a rare case report. Accepted for publication in American Journal of cancer case reports.
13) Role of Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy as the Third-Line Treatment of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: A Case Report with Literature Review. Published by Tousif Imdad Mubarak Devale, Srinivasa BJ, Radheshyam Naik, Mangesh Kamath, Mansi Khanderia in the Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology; Issue 3/2017.
Online Appointment Request
Temporibus adipisci modi nisi, in deserunt. Nam, veritatis pariatur fugit explicabo? Nemo eius, eaq ue saepe facilis quidem nisi. Officiis doloremque dolorum optio.
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Read More »