Dr. Narender M
Profile of Dr. Narender M
Soft-spoken, empathetic and dedicated professional whose focus is to help people with traumatic wounds, burns, cancer, congenital defects,etc through plastic and reconstructive surgery, to get their lives back on track, and to enhance the quality of life, and restore one's self confidence, through aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery.
MBBS, MS ( Gen. Surg.), M.Ch. (Plastic surgery)
Fellowship in microsurgery, breast and hand surgery (Canada)
- Invited as Faculty and course coordinator for two sessions related to plastic surgery at the International Conference on Dermatology, held in Bangalore, Jan 2019.
- Invited as a Speaker on Keloids and hypertrophic scars at Scar Forum, held in Bangalore in May 2018
- Narender M, Sunderraj Ellur, Vijay Joseph, and Johnathan Victor: Flap surgery in a patient with severe Hemophilia type A; Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery May-August 2017 / Volume 50 / Issue 2
- Narender M, Naren Shetty, and Vijay Joseph: Use of three dimensional reconstruction model in ear reconstruction surgery: Original article; Journal of Evidence Based Med. Healthcare. 2018; 5(9), 814-816.
- Narender M, Maheshwari J, Rajendran SC, Aniketh V: Resurfacing for a patient with Extensive Nevus Comedonicus- Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic surgery 2018;11:33-7
- Johnathan Victor, Naren Shetty, Narender M.; Electrical burns of the scalp-an algorithmic approach: Indian Journal of Burns December 2017 Volume: 25,Issue : 1, Page : 44-51
Specialization and Expertise
Body contouring surgery
Aesthetic facial surgery
Microvascular Free tissue transfer
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Many times, you would have experienced disturbances in sleep or discomfort in your mind with a heavy head and dizziness. Most of us will do it because we are living in a challenging world today. I and you are no different. The reason for this is stress. Well, how do you know that you are …
Stress is normal during pregnancy since pregnancy is a period of numerous emotional, physical and psychological changes. Your family life, your body and your feelings are evolving. You may invite these changes, however, they can add new stress to your life. A consistently high level of stress may mess up your health, leading to high-impact …
During pregnancy, it’s tough for women to get the time and energy to exercise. They undergo a lot of physical and emotional changes. As much as it is important for them to rest, it is equally important for them to stay active and continue exercising. Keeping the body active on a daily basis can make …
What is Migraine? Migraine is a neurological issue with a variety of symptoms often including acute headaches, throbbing sensation and enfeebles. There can be certain sensory alterations too, prior to the headache that is recognised as aura and is usually accompanied by nausea and vomiting. A migraine attack can stay effective from a few hours …
Trustwell Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital with highly qualified and trained medical professionals from each field. The team has been continuously contributing to exceptional medical care over a long period of time and have now, come together to build this fantastic and feasible clinical infrastructure. With over 250 beds, the health facility centre has been …