Dr. Narender M
Profile of Dr. Narender M
Soft-spoken, empathetic and dedicated professional whose focus is to help people with traumatic wounds, burns, cancer, congenital defects,etc through plastic and reconstructive surgery, to get their lives back on track, and to enhance the quality of life, and restore one's self confidence, through aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery.
MBBS, MS ( Gen. Surg.), M.Ch. (Plastic surgery)
Fellowship in microsurgery, breast and hand surgery (Canada)
- Invited as Faculty and course coordinator for two sessions related to plastic surgery at the International Conference on Dermatology, held in Bangalore, Jan 2019.
- Invited as a Speaker on Keloids and hypertrophic scars at Scar Forum, held in Bangalore in May 2018
- Narender M, Sunderraj Ellur, Vijay Joseph, and Johnathan Victor: Flap surgery in a patient with severe Hemophilia type A; Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery May-August 2017 / Volume 50 / Issue 2
- Narender M, Naren Shetty, and Vijay Joseph: Use of three dimensional reconstruction model in ear reconstruction surgery: Original article; Journal of Evidence Based Med. Healthcare. 2018; 5(9), 814-816.
- Narender M, Maheshwari J, Rajendran SC, Aniketh V: Resurfacing for a patient with Extensive Nevus Comedonicus- Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic surgery 2018;11:33-7
- Johnathan Victor, Naren Shetty, Narender M.; Electrical burns of the scalp-an algorithmic approach: Indian Journal of Burns December 2017 Volume: 25,Issue : 1, Page : 44-51
Years of Experience
Online Appointment Request
Temporibus adipisci modi nisi, in deserunt. Nam, veritatis pariatur fugit explicabo? Nemo eius, eaq ue saepe facilis quidem nisi. Officiis doloremque dolorum optio.
Specialization and Expertise
Facial rejuvenation through use of Botox and fillers.
Body contouring surgery
including liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh lift and so on.
including reduction, mastopexy, augmentation and reconstruction
Aesthetic facial surgery
esp. face lifts, rhinoplasty & blepharoplasty
Microvascular Free tissue transfer
for trauma and post oncologic reconstruction
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
Digestive disorders refer to a range of conditions that affect the digestive system, which includes the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, small intestine, and large intestine. These disorders can cause discomfort, pain, and other unpleasant symptoms, and may significantly impact a person’s quality of life. Trustwell Hospitals, Institute of Gastrosciences has excellent infrastructure and doctors …
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Read More »
Scrotal Pain and Its Causes
Scrotal Pain and Its Causes Testicular pain can be caused by a sudden injury, inflammation, sexually transmitted infections, or an emergency condition. This condition can cause a dull ache in the scrotum, sometimes along with swelling Common Causes – Epididymoorchitis ( Infection and inflammation of testes and Epididymis) Torsion testes ( Twisting of testes around its …
Heart Attack in Young
Myocardial infarction in persons under the age of 45 years accounts for 6% to 10% of all myocardial infarction. Frequency of MI in younger subjects The Framingham Heart Study : Incidence of an MI over a 10 year follow-up was 12.9/1000 in men 30 to 34 years old and 5.2/1000 in women 35 to 44 …
Role of Vitamin D
As we all know Vitamin D is vital to the body’s functioning. A deficiency in this Vitamin can cause problems and hamper our lifestyle. It is normally more severe during the winter season. The most important and freely available source is Sun’s rays. It is the most abundant source of Vitamin D. During the winter …
Kidney Infections and Its Management
The most common cause of kidney infections is Bacteria. It enters your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and can multiply and travel to your kidneys. Bacteria from an infection elsewhere in your body also can spread through your bloodstream to your kidneys. Pyelonephritis is a condition (Infection of …
What is Vertigo
Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance. You may feel like you are spinning or the world around is spinning. It is more often caused due to issues related to the inner ear or the Brain. Some of the most common causes are. BPPV It is known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It is a condition …