Dr. Narender M
Profile of Dr. Narender M
Soft-spoken, empathetic and dedicated professional whose focus is to help people with traumatic wounds, burns, cancer, congenital defects,etc through plastic and reconstructive surgery, to get their lives back on track, and to enhance the quality of life, and restore one's self confidence, through aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery.
MBBS, MS ( Gen. Surg.), M.Ch. (Plastic surgery)
Fellowship in microsurgery, breast and hand surgery (Canada)
- Invited as Faculty and course coordinator for two sessions related to plastic surgery at the International Conference on Dermatology, held in Bangalore, Jan 2019.
- Invited as a Speaker on Keloids and hypertrophic scars at Scar Forum, held in Bangalore in May 2018
- Narender M, Sunderraj Ellur, Vijay Joseph, and Johnathan Victor: Flap surgery in a patient with severe Hemophilia type A; Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery May-August 2017 / Volume 50 / Issue 2
- Narender M, Naren Shetty, and Vijay Joseph: Use of three dimensional reconstruction model in ear reconstruction surgery: Original article; Journal of Evidence Based Med. Healthcare. 2018; 5(9), 814-816.
- Narender M, Maheshwari J, Rajendran SC, Aniketh V: Resurfacing for a patient with Extensive Nevus Comedonicus- Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic surgery 2018;11:33-7
- Johnathan Victor, Naren Shetty, Narender M.; Electrical burns of the scalp-an algorithmic approach: Indian Journal of Burns December 2017 Volume: 25,Issue : 1, Page : 44-51
Specialization and Expertise
Body contouring surgery
Aesthetic facial surgery
Microvascular Free tissue transfer
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
What is Depression? Depression, being the most common psychiatric disorder worldwide, is still widely unrecognised and untreated. This may be due to the stigma of having a mental health problem. Many times, people feel that having depression means that they are labelling themselves to be mentally weak and that they should come out of it …
Managing Menopause is not as complicated as one would be thinking. “Menopause” happens as a natural process of ageing. The primary reason or cause may be primarily attributed due to the reduction of the ovarian reserve and subsequent fall in the level of the ovarian hormones (oestrogen and progesterone) What are the causes of Menopause? …
The answer is YES Diabetic People are more likely to have higher risk for heart disease. Blood pressure is a measure of the force of blood that travels through the arteries. A person having elevated, or higher blood pressure is termed to be having increased / high force of blood through arteries and can damage …
Worldwide, it is said that Stroke is one of the leading causes disabilities. It contributes to about one fifth-of causes leading to death. Knowing stroke symptoms and getting immediate medical attention are key to saving brain function. About 2 million nerve cells are lost every minute if strokes go untreated. Medical science has been evolving …
Arthritis affects millions of people across the world every year. It has impacted considerable amount of people. As per data available on the internet, around 70 people out of 1,00,000 are affected every year by Arthritis. Nearly half of adults with arthritis have persistent pain. Incidence of RA in Women are about two to three times …
What is Mucor mycosis? Mucormycosis, or black fungus, has been heard, so much of late during the Covid 19 pandemic, Many of them have heard it first time. This is a fungus that normally resides in our nasal passageways and causes infection when the immunity goes down. It is a rare but severe fungal infection. …