Dr. Prateek Porwal
Profile of Dr. Prateek Porwal
MBBS, DNB ENT
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. Won 2nd prize in poster presentation in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
2. Won 2nd prize in paper presentation under junior consultant category in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
3. Delivered a guest lecture on “Diagnosis and Management Of BPPV” – at 1st hands On workshop On Vertigo at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur (May 2017) along with Dr Srinivas Dorasala and Dr Anirban Biswas.
4. Delivered a guest lecture on “Anterior Canal BPPV” in NES 2019 Bangalore, India.
5. Delivered guest lecture’s on “Homemaker Dizziness” and “Vestibular Rehabilitation” in BalanceCon 2019 held at Mysore, India.
6. Delivered a guest lecture on “Understanding Vestibular Neuritis and VNG Findings” in St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore in 2019.
7. Delivered a guest lecture on “Vertigo Made Easy” in Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences (BIMS), held at Bidar, Karnataka in 2019
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Life member of The Association of Otolaryngologist of Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Life member of Association of otolaryngologists of India.
- Member of British Society of Otology (BSO) United Kingdom 2020
- ENT UK International Member 2020
1-Bleomycin Sclerotherapy in Lymphangiomas of Head and Neck: Prospective Study of 8 Cases publication date Mar 2018 publication descriptionIndian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, PubMed
2 -A comparative study of endoscopic assisted curettage adenoidectomy with conventional adenoidectomy publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
3-Comparative study between result of temporalis muscle fascia and tragal cartilage perichondrium as a graft material in type 1 tympanoplasty. publication date2018 publication description - International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery
4 - Endoscopic DCR with and without prolene stent in rural area: a prospective randomized study. publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
5- Benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Of Maxilla: A Rare Case Report and Literature Review. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery (Natl J Maxillofac Surg). (Accepted)
Specialization and Expertise
ENT and Vestibular Disorders
Vertigo and Balance Disorders
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
What is Depression? Depression, being the most common psychiatric disorder worldwide, is still widely unrecognised and untreated. This may be due to the stigma of having a mental health problem. Many times, people feel that having depression means that they are labelling themselves to be mentally weak and that they should come out of it …
Managing Menopause is not as complicated as one would be thinking. “Menopause” happens as a natural process of ageing. The primary reason or cause may be primarily attributed due to the reduction of the ovarian reserve and subsequent fall in the level of the ovarian hormones (oestrogen and progesterone) What are the causes of Menopause? …
The answer is YES Diabetic People are more likely to have higher risk for heart disease. Blood pressure is a measure of the force of blood that travels through the arteries. A person having elevated, or higher blood pressure is termed to be having increased / high force of blood through arteries and can damage …
Worldwide, it is said that Stroke is one of the leading causes disabilities. It contributes to about one fifth-of causes leading to death. Knowing stroke symptoms and getting immediate medical attention are key to saving brain function. About 2 million nerve cells are lost every minute if strokes go untreated. Medical science has been evolving …
Arthritis affects millions of people across the world every year. It has impacted considerable amount of people. As per data available on the internet, around 70 people out of 1,00,000 are affected every year by Arthritis. Nearly half of adults with arthritis have persistent pain. Incidence of RA in Women are about two to three times …
What is Mucor mycosis? Mucormycosis, or black fungus, has been heard, so much of late during the Covid 19 pandemic, Many of them have heard it first time. This is a fungus that normally resides in our nasal passageways and causes infection when the immunity goes down. It is a rare but severe fungal infection. …