Dr. Prateek Porwal
Profile of Dr. Prateek Porwal
MBBS, DNB ENT
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. Won 2nd prize in poster presentation in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
2. Won 2nd prize in paper presentation under junior consultant category in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
3. Delivered a guest lecture on “Diagnosis and Management Of BPPV” – at 1st hands On workshop On Vertigo at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur (May 2017) along with Dr Srinivas Dorasala and Dr Anirban Biswas.
4. Delivered a guest lecture on “Anterior Canal BPPV” in NES 2019 Bangalore, India.
5. Delivered guest lecture’s on “Homemaker Dizziness” and “Vestibular Rehabilitation” in BalanceCon 2019 held at Mysore, India.
6. Delivered a guest lecture on “Understanding Vestibular Neuritis and VNG Findings” in St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore in 2019.
7. Delivered a guest lecture on “Vertigo Made Easy” in Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences (BIMS), held at Bidar, Karnataka in 2019
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Life member of The Association of Otolaryngologist of Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Life member of Association of otolaryngologists of India.
- Member of British Society of Otology (BSO) United Kingdom 2020
- ENT UK International Member 2020
1-Bleomycin Sclerotherapy in Lymphangiomas of Head and Neck: Prospective Study of 8 Cases publication date Mar 2018 publication descriptionIndian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, PubMed
2 -A comparative study of endoscopic assisted curettage adenoidectomy with conventional adenoidectomy publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
3-Comparative study between result of temporalis muscle fascia and tragal cartilage perichondrium as a graft material in type 1 tympanoplasty. publication date2018 publication description - International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery
4 - Endoscopic DCR with and without prolene stent in rural area: a prospective randomized study. publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
5- Benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Of Maxilla: A Rare Case Report and Literature Review. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery (Natl J Maxillofac Surg). (Accepted)
Specialization and Expertise
ENT and Vestibular Disorders
Vertigo and Balance Disorders
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Myocardial infarction in persons under the age of 45 years accounts for 6% to 10% of all myocardial infarction. Frequency of MI in younger subjects The Framingham Heart Study : Incidence of an MI over a 10 year follow-up was 12.9/1000 in men 30 to 34 years old and 5.2/1000 in women 35 to 44 …
As we all know Vitamin D is vital to the body’s functioning. A deficiency in this Vitamin can cause problems and hamper our lifestyle. It is normally more severe during the winter season. The most important and freely available source is Sun’s rays. It is the most abundant source of Vitamin D. During the winter …
The bones (vertebrae) that form the spine in the back are cushioned by discs. Located between each of the vertebra in the spinal column, discs act as shock absorbers for the spinal bones. The discs are round, like small pillows, with a tough, outer layer that surrounds the nucleus. A herniated disk is also known …
The most common cause of kidney infections is Bacteria. It enters your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and can multiply and travel to your kidneys. Bacteria from an infection elsewhere in your body also can spread through your bloodstream to your kidneys. Pyelonephritis is a condition (Infection of …
Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance. You may feel like you are spinning or the world around is spinning. It is more often caused due to issues related to the inner ear or the Brain. Some of the most common causes are. BPPV It is known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It is a condition …
Asthma does not have to limit your life. All over the world many people have asthma. You cannot cure asthma but you can completely control your asthma. Visit Best Pulmonolgy Department in Bangalore. People with asthma can have normal, active lives. When your asthma is under control – you can work, play, go to school, …