Dr. Prateek Porwal
Profile of Dr. Prateek Porwal
MBBS, DNB ENT
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. Won 2nd prize in poster presentation in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
2. Won 2nd prize in paper presentation under junior consultant category in Bihar and Jharkhand State Conference in 2018.
3. Delivered a guest lecture on “Diagnosis and Management Of BPPV” – at 1st hands On workshop On Vertigo at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur (May 2017) along with Dr Srinivas Dorasala and Dr Anirban Biswas.
4. Delivered a guest lecture on “Anterior Canal BPPV” in NES 2019 Bangalore, India.
5. Delivered guest lecture’s on “Homemaker Dizziness” and “Vestibular Rehabilitation” in BalanceCon 2019 held at Mysore, India.
6. Delivered a guest lecture on “Understanding Vestibular Neuritis and VNG Findings” in St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore in 2019.
7. Delivered a guest lecture on “Vertigo Made Easy” in Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences (BIMS), held at Bidar, Karnataka in 2019
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Life member of The Association of Otolaryngologist of Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Life member of Association of otolaryngologists of India.
- Member of British Society of Otology (BSO) United Kingdom 2020
- ENT UK International Member 2020
1-Bleomycin Sclerotherapy in Lymphangiomas of Head and Neck: Prospective Study of 8 Cases publication date Mar 2018 publication descriptionIndian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, PubMed
2 -A comparative study of endoscopic assisted curettage adenoidectomy with conventional adenoidectomy publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
3-Comparative study between result of temporalis muscle fascia and tragal cartilage perichondrium as a graft material in type 1 tympanoplasty. publication date2018 publication description - International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery
4 - Endoscopic DCR with and without prolene stent in rural area: a prospective randomized study. publication date 2018 publication description International Journal Of Otorhinolaryngology And Head And Neck Surgery.
5- Benign Fibrous Histiocytoma Of Maxilla: A Rare Case Report and Literature Review. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery (Natl J Maxillofac Surg). (Accepted)
Specialization and Expertise
ENT and Vestibular Disorders
Vertigo and Balance Disorders
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
What is Mucor mycosis? Mucormycosis, or black fungus, has been heard, so much of late during the Covid 19 pandemic, Many of them have heard it first time. This is a fungus that normally resides in our nasal passageways and causes infection when the immunity goes down. It is a rare but severe fungal infection. …
There have been more than ever speculations on Reports that children are not at more risk from the third wave of COVID-19. However, it is safest to stay cautious for your children’s sake. Ever since the onset of this pandemic, there have been more potential strains on the horizon. Hence it is better to be …
Many times, you would have experienced disturbances in sleep or discomfort in your mind with a heavy head and dizziness. Most of us will do it because we are living in a challenging world today. I and you are no different. The reason for this is stress. Well, how do you know that you are …
Stress is normal during pregnancy since pregnancy is a period of numerous emotional, physical and psychological changes. Your family life, your body and your feelings are evolving. You may invite these changes, however, they can add new stress to your life. A consistently high level of stress may mess up your health, leading to high-impact …
During pregnancy, it’s tough for women to get the time and energy to exercise. They undergo a lot of physical and emotional changes. As much as it is important for them to rest, it is equally important for them to stay active and continue exercising. Keeping the body active on a daily basis can make …