Dr. Safina Kauser
Dr. Safina Kauser
Dr Safina Kauser is an aspiring Facial Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a keen eye for aesthetics. She focuses on good patient treatment outcome and postoperative care. Her interests are aesthetic surgery, facial plastic surgery and research.
- MBBS: Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore - 2017
- MS Otorhinolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery: Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore - 2021
- Best paper award in 15th Indian Prosthontic Society Post Graduate Convention, Gaziabad.
- Best Poster Presentation in Indian Dental Association Conference, Mangalore
- The surge of Bell’s palsy in COVID - pandemic era. - International Journal of
- Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Nov;6(11):2042-204.
- A polydrug regime for treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. - International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Dec;6(12):2275- https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/issn.2454-5929.ijohns20205072
- Lower motor neuron facial palsy secondary to parotid abscess - first sign of
- uncontrolled diabetes mellitus: a case report. - International Journal of
- Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Jun;6(6):1206-1208.
- Anatomy and Variations of Onodi cells and Haller cells – A HRCT cum Clinical
- Analysis in Sinonasal Disease and Polyposis. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and
- Head and Neck Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-021-02828-x
- Prescribing pattern of iron preparations in antenatal women in a tertiary care
- hospital - Journal of International Medicine and Dentistry 2014; 1 (1): 23-27 (During
- A Study To Evaluate The Nasal Index And Classify Different Nose Types In Indian
- Population- AIJCR. (ACCEPTED- To be Published soon)
Specialization and Expertise
Full mouth rehabilitation
occlusal splint therapy
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases