Dr. Shekar Mudramaiah
Dr. Shekar Mudramaiah
Dr Shekar Mudramaiah is currently working as a consultant foot & ankle surgeon in Trustwell hospitals in Bangalore.
Dr Shekar Mudramaiah is one of the pioneers in foot and ankle surgery, a now emerging sub-speciality in orthopaedic surgery. His areas of interest include limb reconstruction and arthroplasty. With special training on the same from various prestigious institutes around the world, immense research experience in the field of orthopaedics, his quick thinking and ability to precisely analyse circumstances make him a prominent surgeon in the trauma field.
M.B.B.S. – April 2002
Institution: JJM Medical College, Davangere, India (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS))
DNB (Orthopaedics) June 2010
Institution: Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
Diploma in Orthopaedics (D’Ortho) April 2007
Institution: Mysore Medical College & Research Institute
Fellow in foot and ankle surgery (Glasgow,UK), Under Royal college of surgeon, Edinburgh
1. Shekar M, Chandrasekar C, Sharan Patil:Safety of bilateral single stage total knee re- placement under one anaesthesia in terms of perioperative complications, International journal of current research & review, April 2013/vol 05(07) 102 – 110.
2. Dr Shekar M, Dr Chandrasekar C, Dr Sharan Patil: Analysis of broken screws after inter- locking nailing of long bone fractures.International journal of scientific and research publications, vol5, issue 1(Jan 2015).
3. Shekar M, Mahadev Jatti, Bharath Kadadi: ACase report- scaphoid exostosis, Journal of Karnataka orthopaedic association, vol1, issue 4,2016
4. Abhishek, Shekar M, Prakashappa T H: Functional outcome following treatment of distal tibia fractures using Locking compression plate. International journal of orthopaedic sci- ences, 2018;4(4):858-865
5. Dr M Devendra, Dr Shekar M, Dr H S Chandrashekar: Functional outcome following total knee replacement using posterior cruciate retaining implants. International journal of orthopaedic sciences 2019:5(2): 620 – 627
6. Dr Shekar M, Dr Sindhu B, Dr Chandrashekar H S: Functional outcome after open reduc- tion internal fixation of displaced intraarticular calcaneal fractures – A prospective study. International journal of scientific research, vol 10, Issue 07, July 2021
Online Appointment Request
Temporibus adipisci modi nisi, in deserunt. Nam, veritatis pariatur fugit explicabo? Nemo eius, eaq ue saepe facilis quidem nisi. Officiis doloremque dolorum optio.
Specialization and Expertise
Foot and Ankle Surgery
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Read More »