Dr. Vishwas Vijayadev - Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive surgeon
Profile of Dr. Vishwas Vijayadev
Trustwell Hospitals is proud to have Dr Vishwas Vijayadev - the Best Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive surgeon in Bangalore.
Dr Vishwas believes in helping patients put their best face forward and specialises in aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries of the face and neck. After returning from the United Kingdom and being a International Facial Plastic Board Diplomate, certified in America, he brings with him a decade of experience in handling all types of advanced Cosmetic deformities and defects of the head and neck.
Dr Vishwas ensures that all his patients receive detailed counselling preprocedure with adequate time to clarify all Doubts. He has been rated by patients as an astute surgeon who gives meticulous postoperative care and Skin care advise to them.
Dr Vishwas is very well known for his Non surgical office based facial rejuvenation procedures as well.
- MBBS-Bangalore Medical College -2005
- PGDC (Genetics)-St Josephs College-2006
- MS(ORL HNS)-Manipal University-2010
- DOHNS(UK)- Royal College of Surgeons Of England(UK)-2011
- Fellowship Facial Plastic Surgery-Association of Commonwealth Universities(UK)-2012
- International Board Certified Diplomate-Facial Plastic & reconstructive Surgery(US)2019
- First Indian to pass the International board exam(American diplomate) in facial plastic surgery conducted by the American board in last 21 yrs
- Special invitee to Baco UK- 2018,manchester as External Guest faculty to deliberate on facial trauma for ENT surgeons
- Elected to post of Governing body member-Association of Otolaryngologists of India (National)
- Guest Faculty at 4th Perak head & Neck workshop 2019 - Malaysia for skills transfer in facial reanimation, local flaps,blepharoplasty and facelift
- Initiated first time in India-Robotic surgery in Facial plastic surgery during the 7th national facial plastic surgery Course
- Trained close to 452 attendees in 7 years of annually held National facial plastic surgery course since 2012 at bangalore (www.facialplasticsurgerycourses.com)
- Performed 3d Rhinoplasty surgery for the first time in Karnataka at Rajarajeswari medical college and hospital ,Bangalore in a live surgical demonstration
- Visiting physician to the Massachussetts eye and ear infirmary, Harvard medical schools for knowledge transfer and exchange
- Founding trustee of the Facial reconstructive and Cosmetic surgery india(FRCSI), which reached international accreditation and is now associate member of the international federation of facial plastic societies.(www.frcsit.org)
- Founding treasurer of the National Ent Hns Advancement Trust which has conducted 2 international conferences, 1 national and many regional and local workshops and conferences,contributing to advancement of otolaryngology speciality
- Clinical coordinator Microlabs entrain workshop, Alembic masterclass live workshop, Research workshop,rrmc
- AUTHORED CHAPTER on "Analysis of Ageing face" -Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology-Head and neck Surgery( Vol 2 -Facial plastics) Ahmed,Morton,Giles Jaypee publishers(P) Ltd, 2017
- REVIEWER FOR CHAPTERS on "Facial nerve disorders" and "Maxillofacial trauma"- Diseases of Ear , Nose and Throat,with Head and neck Surgery, 2nd edition, - Mohan Bansal ,Jaypee publishers(P) Ltd, 2018
- ASSISTANT EDITOR since 2012-Journal Of Medical Sciences-RRMCH official journal Jaypee publishers(P) Ltd,-ISSN 2321-354X, eISSN 2455-6254
- CONTRIBUTOR AND REVIEWER -Book on Multiple choice questions-Target JIPMER 2006-13,2nd ed,Peepee Publishers ,2013
- Postoperative Management of Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery.Facial Plast Surg. 2018 Dec;34(6):605-611. doi: 10.1055/s-0038-1676381. Epub 2018 Dec 28
- A Novel Surgical Approach to Nasolabial Fistula K. V. Vishwas,other authors Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg ,https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-018-1252-4
- ABC'S of pediatric Tonsillectomy Vishwas K V IAP-BPS Journal , 2017 May;4(1):34-35
- Managing Rhinophyma by Trimodal Therapy-Novel Approach. Vishwas KV,other authors. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017 Jun;69(2):176-180.
- Facial Nerve Paralysis in Acute Suppurative Otitis Media-Management. Vishwas KV,other authors. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.2017 Mar;69(1):58-61.
- Solitary Nasal Mass- An Unusual Diagnosis. Vishwas KV, other authors. Am J Otolaryngol. 2011 Jul-Aug;32(4):358-9.
- Role of estimation of Arterial Blood Gases in the Management of Stridor. Vishwas KV, other authors. Ind J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2010;62(2):125-130.
- Papillary Carcinoma in a lingual Thyroid- An unusual Presentation. Vishwas KV, other authors. Ear, Nose and throat Journal. 2012 Jul;91(7):289-91
- Effect of Tobacco on morphology and reproductive rate of Drosophila melanogaster. Vishwas KV , other authors. J.Ecotoxicol.Environ.Monit 2006;16(1):91-94
Specialization and Expertise
Fat grafting & implants for better facial profile
Surgery for better eye definition and eyelid bag remove
Minimal scarring surgery on the face using local flap
Cleft lip and palate surge
Facial trauma surgery
Reanimation surgery for paralysed face
Facelift and ear reshaping surgery
Laser hair reduction and facial rejuvenation
PRP therapy, Botox and fillers, mole surge
Micropigmentation and blading, thread lifts
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Myocardial infarction in persons under the age of 45 years accounts for 6% to 10% of all myocardial infarction. Frequency of MI in younger subjects The Framingham Heart Study : Incidence of an MI over a 10 year follow-up was 12.9/1000 in men 30 to 34 years old and 5.2/1000 in women 35 to 44 …
As we all know Vitamin D is vital to the body’s functioning. A deficiency in this Vitamin can cause problems and hamper our lifestyle. It is normally more severe during the winter season. The most important and freely available source is Sun’s rays. It is the most abundant source of Vitamin D. During the winter …
The bones (vertebrae) that form the spine in the back are cushioned by discs. Located between each of the vertebra in the spinal column, discs act as shock absorbers for the spinal bones. The discs are round, like small pillows, with a tough, outer layer that surrounds the nucleus. A herniated disk is also known …
The most common cause of kidney infections is Bacteria. It enters your urinary tract through the tube that carries urine from your body (urethra) and can multiply and travel to your kidneys. Bacteria from an infection elsewhere in your body also can spread through your bloodstream to your kidneys. Pyelonephritis is a condition (Infection of …
Vertigo is a feeling of imbalance. You may feel like you are spinning or the world around is spinning. It is more often caused due to issues related to the inner ear or the Brain. Some of the most common causes are. BPPV It is known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. It is a condition …
Asthma does not have to limit your life. All over the world many people have asthma. You cannot cure asthma but you can completely control your asthma. Visit Best Pulmonolgy Department in Bangalore. People with asthma can have normal, active lives. When your asthma is under control – you can work, play, go to school, …