Dr. Roopa Bhushan - Gastroenterologist in Bangalore
Profile of Dr. Roopa Bhushan
Dr Roopa Bhushan is a Surgical Gastroenterologist with extensive experience in all types of GI surgeries including laparoscopic surgeries , GI procedures such as upper and lower GI endoscopies, with specialization in Colorectal Surgeries.
She has received a Fellowship in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery from the reputed GEM Hospital in Coimbotore in 2017 and specializes in diseases of colon, Rectum and Anal canal.
She has over 12 years of surgical experience with several reputed institutions across India including St. Johns Medical College Hospital and BGS Global Hospital (Bangalore), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (New Delhi) and Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Center (Bhopal). She has received Fellowship in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery from GEM
Hospital and Research Center, Coimbatore in 2017.
- MBBS - Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College , Gulbarga (2001)
- MS( General Surgery)- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (2005)
- DNB(Surgical Gastroenterology) - Bangalore Medical College & Research Centre (2012)
- Fellowship in GI & Laparoscopic Surgery - Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Bhopal (2016)
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Fellowship- GEM Hospital ,Coimbotore (2017)
- Best paper award: Operative management of Chronic Pancreatitis- Our experience- Surgical Society Bangalore—2010
- Presented a talk on “Surgical Palliation of advanced Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma”-Bangalore Surgical Gastro Group—2011.
- Has been a reviewer of Indian Journal of Surgery
- “Rare Postoperative Complication after Transhiatal Esophagectomy for Carcinoma Esophagus”; Roopa Bhushan, Roshan BA; Tropical Gastroenterology – 2016
- “Role of Peritoneal lavage Cytology in Carcinoma Stomach”; Roopa Bhushan, Nagesh NS, Vinay BN, R. Bhat, Ashok Kumar KV; Tropical Gastroenterology - 2012
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases