Dr. Shivalingaswamy Salimath
Profile of Dr. Shivalingaswamy Salimath
Undergraduate (MBBS) teaching in JSS Hospital, Mysore (2012-2015)
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy teaching in JSS Hospital, Mysore (2012-2015)
As Assistant Professor, 4 years Post-graduate (MD-Pulmonology) teaching experience at Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore (2015- 2019). As Associate Professor, 1 years Post-graduate (MD-Pulmonology) teaching experience at Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore (2019- 2020). 5 years Undergraduate (MBBS) teaching experience at Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore (2015-2016).
5 years Experience as Associate Professor, Consultant Pulmonologist and Intensivist at Department Of Pulmonary Medicine, Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru. 2 Years Experience working as Consultant Pulmonologist and Intensivist at Sagar Hospital, Tilaknagar, Bengaluru. 1 year Experience working as Consultant Interventional Pulmonologist and Intensivist at Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar, Bengaluru. Incharge of Respiratory ICU at Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital for 3 years.
M.B.B.S. [JJM Medical College, Davanagere, Karnataka (2005-2011)]
M.D - Pulmonary [JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka (May 2012- April 2015)]
European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 26th – 30th September 2015.
European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2016, London, United Kingdom, 3rd – 7th September 2016.
European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2017, Milan, Italy, 9th - 13th September 2017.
PULMOKARN 2015, 1st State Pulmonologists Conference, Mangalore, 19th - 20th July 2015.
PULMOKARN 2016, 2nd State Pulmonologists Conference, Davanagere, 23rd – 25th July 2016.
PULMOKARN 2017, 3rd State Pulmonologists Conference, Bangalore, 15th – 17th July 2017.
NAPCON 2014, Agra, India from 19th – 23rd November 2014.
ICAAICON 2014, JSSMC, Mysore, Karnataka from 11th – 14th December 2014.
KAPCON 2014, Mangalore, Karnataka from 19th – 20th July 2014.
Have attended and actively involved in Interventional Pulmonology workshops conducted in Narayana Health City. (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Shivalingaswamy Salimath, B.S. Jayaraj, P.A. Mahesh. Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expression in non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC) and survival. European Respiratory Journal 2015 Vol.46: PA4255. Page 3 of 6
- Salimath S, Jayaraj BS, Mahesh PA, Pasha MM, Lokesh KS, Mahendra M., Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) Protein Expression in Lung cancer and Survival Analysis. Int J Adv Med; DOI: http://dx.org/10.18203/2349-3933.ijam20180001
- Salimath S, Pasha MM et al., Clinicopathological Profile and treatment outcome in Non Small Cell Lung Carcinoma patients and Six Month Survical Analysis at a tertiary Care Hospital in South India. Indian Journal of Immunology and Respiratory Medicine. June 2018.
- Pasha MM, Salimath S, et al., Serum High Density Lipoprotein and Triglycerides in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Indian Journal Of Immunology and Respiratory Medicine, June 2018. Issn: 2581 – 4214. Ø Pasha MM, Salimath S, Mohan Rao KN, et al., Metabolic Syndrome in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Medicine. Int J Adv Med 2018. DOI: http://dx.org/10.18203/2349-3933.ijam20180001
Online Appointment Request
Temporibus adipisci modi nisi, in deserunt. Nam, veritatis pariatur fugit explicabo? Nemo eius, eaq ue saepe facilis quidem nisi. Officiis doloremque dolorum optio.
Specialization and Expertise
- Respiratory Infections like Bronchitis, Pneumonias
- Asthma, COPD
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Occupational lung diseases
- ARDS, Respiratory Failure (type 1 and 2)
- Non invasive and invasive mechanical Ventilation.
- Primary and metastatic Lung, pleural and mediastinal malignancies.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Interventional bronchoscopy procedures like, Bronchial and lung biopsies, Airway management,
- Medical thoracoscopy, Pleural biopsies, Intercostal tube drainage procedures.
- Sleep related breathing disorders including Obstructive and central sleep Apnoea.
- Sleep Lab – Polysomnography
- Bronchoscopy, Broncho-alveolar lavage, Brushing, Bronchial biopsy, TBNA, TBLB, bronchoscopic therapeutic interventions in ICU.
- Medical thoracoscopy with related diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Advanced PFT – DLCO, Body Plethismography.
- Allergy Skin Testing.
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
Digestive Disorders: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Read More »