Dr. B H Natesh
Dr. B H Natesh
Dr.Natesh BH started cardiology job in 1998 at Sri Jayadeva institute of cardiovascular science and research,moved on to Bangalore medical College at 2000 as lecturer, assistant professor, associate professor.
Started RHD clinic in 2000,managed till 2017.
Started non invasive cardiology at BMCRI including fetal ECHOs.
Worked in invasive cardiology till 2017.
Moved to Sri Jayadeva institute of cardiovascular science.He has done innumerable invasive procedures like Angiogram, Angioplasty, pacemaker, ASD device closure,VSD device closure,PDA device,cath studies.He is well versed with 3D ECHO.
He is closely associated with Academics, currently associate professor at SJIC,PG guide and teacher, conferred fellow of Indian college of cardiology, fellow of CSI, fellow of IAP,FIPC.
He has written lot of international and national publications.speaker, chairperson in national conferences.
Currently visiting consultant at Trustwell hospital.
MBBS: Bangalore Medical College - 1993
MD - Bangalore Medical College - 1998
DM - Cardio - Sri Jayadeva Institue Of Cardiovascular Science and Research -2015
FIPC, FIAP, FICC & FCSI -2022
Fellow of cardiological Society of India.
Fellow of Indian college of cardiology.
Joint secretary, Indian college of cardiology.
Secretary, CSI Bangalore.
- The surge of Bell’s palsy in COVID - pandemic era. - International Journal of
- Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Nov;6(11):2042-204.
- A polydrug regime for treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. - International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Dec;6(12):2275- https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/issn.2454-5929.ijohns20205072
- Lower motor neuron facial palsy secondary to parotid abscess - first sign of
- uncontrolled diabetes mellitus: a case report. - International Journal of
- Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2020 Jun;6(6):1206-1208.
- Anatomy and Variations of Onodi cells and Haller cells – A HRCT cum Clinical
- Analysis in Sinonasal Disease and Polyposis. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and
- Head and Neck Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-021-02828-x
- Prescribing pattern of iron preparations in antenatal women in a tertiary care
- hospital - Journal of International Medicine and Dentistry 2014; 1 (1): 23-27 (During
- A Study To Evaluate The Nasal Index And Classify Different Nose Types In Indian
- Population- AIJCR. (ACCEPTED- To be Published soon)
Specialization and Expertise
Specialized in cardiology
structural heart disease interventions,preventive cardiology.
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases