The Vascular Surgery speciality at Trustwell Hospital works round the clock to provide all vascular care including arterial, venous, lymphatic and emergency services. The comprehensive division of Vascular Surgery is foremost in Bangalore with state of the art latest technology like endovenous ablation equipment, laser ablation and very own implantation of spinal cord stimulator.
We are proud to present the most advance center of vascular surgery in Bangalore with extensive Vascular Lab, Duplex colour doppler machine, Cath lab and angiography suite with dedicated vascular operation theatre.
Trustwell gives you immense chance of world class treatment under the hands of finest doctors with over more than two decades of experience. Our Doctors are well specialized in the complex and erratic procedures like endovenous aneurysm repair for aortic aneurysm, angioplasties for iliac, femoral and below the knee vessels, IV filters, venous angioplasties, venous and arteriovenous malformation therapies, stroke prevention by Carotid endarteretomies, AV access solution and vascular trauma management. It is an important discipline that exerts to prevent strokes, Aneurysm ruptures, Limb Amputation in Diabetics and clotting in lower limb arteries and veins.
- Endovascular aneurysm repair for Thoracic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid, Renal, Subclavian angiography and angioplasty with stenting
- Peripheral angiography with angioplasty of arm or leg arteries
- Aorta and Visceral artery angioplasty
- Venous angiography with IVC filters placement and angioplasty of stenotic veins.
- Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis (including placement of IVC filters, stents)
- Covered Stent Grafts for Trauma, Arterio-Venous Fistulae and Aneurysms
- Carotid endarterectomy - Surgery for Stroke Prevention
- Bypass Surgery for Leg Arteries
- Management for gangrene of limbs to prevent amputation
- Vascular Surgery for Aorto Iliac Disease
- Surgery for Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic occlusion
- Emergency surgery for vascular injury in Accident and Trauma
- Vascular control for bleeding vessels, Vascular control, tumor embolization
- Injection treatment for Varicose Veins and Leg Ulcers
- Endovenous aneurysm repair for aortic aneurysm,
- Angioplasties for iliac, femoral and below the knee vessels,
- IV filters
- Venous angioplasties
- Venous and arteriovenous malformation therapies
- Stroke prevention by Carotid endarteretomies
- AV access solution and vascular trauma management.
- Diagnostic Peripheral Doppler Scans
- Therapeutic Compression
- ABI Tonometry
- Foot Scan
- Mat Scan
- Segmental Pressure Analysis
- Radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins
- Venous Laser Ablation
- Ultrasonic Debridement
- 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 128- Slice Computed Tomography (CT) scan
- Advanced Endovascular Cath Lab
- Radio Frequency ablation
- Department of Anesthesia and Critical care
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Cosmetology and Plastic surgery
- Department of Interventional Radiology
- Department of Palliative care
Online Appointment Request
Temporibus adipisci modi nisi, in deserunt. Nam, veritatis pariatur fugit explicabo? Nemo eius, eaq ue saepe facilis quidem nisi. Officiis doloremque dolorum optio.
Specialization and Expertise
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases