Dr. Sravan. C. P. S
Dr. Sravan. C. P. S
My approach to the practice of vascular surgery is also quite simple. Vascular surgeryis a fairly young and dynamic surgical speciality. It is an exciting time to be involved in this field as we have evolved from being a ‘vascular surgeon’ providing open surgical treatment to ‘vascular and endovascular surgeon‘ wherein we use minimally invasive techniques as a standalone option or as an ‘hybrid’ option to treat blood vessel disorders.
The advantage to performing these minimally invasive procedures as well as surgery is that I can provide a safe, durable high quality solution, keeping in mind the future needs of the individual.
There are only a few specialists involved in the treatment of vascular disease who have this breadth of expertise.
- MBBS from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu – 2011
- MS (General Surgery) from Government Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu MGR Medical University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu – 2015
- MRCS(Edinburgh) – 2013
- DNB (General Surgery) – 2015
- DNB (Peripheral Vascular Surgery) at Jain Institute of Vascular sciences (JIVAS), Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 2019
- MedEVAR Aortic Aneurysm Endovascular repair training in – 2018
- Clinical fellow at Division of Vascular Surgery, National University Hospital, Singapore - 2020
- Hernia Society of India South Zone Conference 2014- Quiz Winner
- Certificate of Merit- Dr.BKC Mohan Prasad Gold medal exam in Surgical Oncology
- best postgraduate of the year award 2017 at VSI Midterm meet, Hyderabad
- best postgraduate of the year award 2018 at VSI Midterm meet, Bangalore
- Endovascular management of postthrombotic ilio-iliac arteriovenous fistula with occluded common iliac vein: A case report and literature review. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;5:182-5.
- Analysis of risk factors and complications in postpartum lower extremity deep vein thrombosis patients at a single center. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;5:22-5
- Degenerative venous aneurysm of a reverse saphenous vein femoral artery to femoral artery cross over graft: Case report and literature review of saphenous vein graft aneurysm. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2017;4:169-72.
- Endovascular management of inflammatory superior mesenteric artery aneurysm: A case report and review of literature. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;5:187-90.
- Anastomotic pseudoaneurysm of brachioradial artery. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2019;6:129-31.
- Vascular Leiomyoma of the Leg. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2019;6:211-4.
- Emergency Endovascular Management of Ruptured Mycotic Aneurysm of the Iliac Artery Using “Bare Stent-Graft Technique”. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2019;6:194-7.
- Endovascular Stenting of Spontaneous Isolated Dissection of Superior Mesenteric Artery. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2019;6:190-3.
- Topical NATROX® oxygen wound therapy on patients with ischemic foot ulcers – A case series. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2020;7:50-3.
- Resource Utilization and Cost Effectiveness of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Versus Moist Wound Therapy (MWT) in Management of Diabetic Foot Transmetatarsal Amputation (TMA). Indian J Surg (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12262-017-1630-2
- Perioperative complications after revascularization in diabetic and nondiabetic chronic limb-threatening ischemia patients and its relation with preoperative hemoglobin A1c. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2020;7:54-7.
- Comparative study of outcomes between single-vessel versus multiple- vessel infrapopliteal angioplasties in patients with chronic limb-threatening ischemia. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2020;7:129-35
- Idiopathic proximal ulnar artery Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2020;7:187-9
Specialization and Expertise
Leg Ischemia / PAD / Gangrene
EVAR / TEVAR- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
AV Fistula Angioplasty
CDT/PMT(Thrombolysis) - for DVT
Peripheral Angioplasty And Stenting
Angioembolization for AV Malformation
AV Fistula for Dialysis
Vascular Injury Repair
Peripheral Artery Bypass
EVLA – Endovenous Laser Ablation for Varicose Veins
Open aortic aneurysm repair
Debranching procedures for aortic aneurysm
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases